List Price: $52.00
Sale Price: $32.50
Today's Bonus: 38% Off
fits great! It is very comfortable and versitle. Ordered normal size and it fit as expected. I love this dress.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I love this dress, nice material. Very comfortable, it fits true to size and is flattering. I felt very comfortable wearing it, it was very cute and sexy while still being a conservative dress. I would definatley order this dress in another color.Best Deals for Soybu Women's Lilia Dress
Saw it in the store, no mediums. Popped out to amazon and found it! Great service and quality. hoping to get moreHonest reviews on Soybu Women's Lilia Dress
The fabric is very clingy and not flattering at all. Unable to wear, even though the size is right, because it clings to every single imperfection.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Soybu Women's Lilia Dress
I usually wear somewhere between 8 and 12 (4 at GAP), and the medium fits me perfectly. I was worried my 36B ladies would fall out of a medium, but took the chance, and they are covered nicely, can be worn to work with a cardigan over.The jersey fabric is not as thick as with the Prana Quinn dress (that I'd been eyeing locally, Boulder), not that that made a difference in the fit or drape of the dress, but I do wear shapewear under, so things aren't lumpy.
Would definitely buy this dress in other colors, it's a great summer staple for my closet.
No comments:
Post a Comment