These shorts are made from cotton with a little bit of spandex for a bit of stretchability, and they have a gusetted crotch.
First, a little background. I love the prAna shorts and pants I have for rock climbing and really, any outdoor activity. Their products are stylish and well made. I can look good even sometimes for work if I'm being casual that day and then hit the gym in the exact same clothes I wore all day. When it comes to pants, the gussetted crotch and stretchable fabrics make a world of difference for mobility.
But, shorts are already more mobile than pants (there's no material to bunch up on your knees or lower thighs), and even though these are a bit more mobile, I'm not convinced that rock climbing in these shorts is all that different from most of the other shorts I have. So for their price, I just can't give this product 5 stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment