List Price: $90.00
Sale Price: $89.99
Today's Bonus: $0.01 Off
I have had trouble finding a tri suit to fit me since I am a size 18 / 200 lbs. Since most people performing triathlons are in shape, most tri clothes are cut smaller. I originally ordered another tri suit labeled XXL and I couldn't get it past my thighs. When I returned it, the girl I spoke to told me how most suits run small and check the sizing, not just your normal size. Turns out it is very hard to get my size and very expensive.
I was going to be performing in my first tri and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a suit that I may only use once. I wasn't sure if I would like the sport. Also, if I continued and lost weight, I don't know if next year the suit would fit.
The suit fit to size and was comfortable. There was no chaffing and no see through area being stretched. It dried quickly after the swim while I was on my bike. There was padding for the bike ride. I loved the way it looked and even got compliments.
I would purchase this suit again if I need a smaller size in the future.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I am 5'3 and 132 lb ordered Medium and fits perfect. Is also very flattering. Nice fabric. I am glad I made this purchase
No comments:
Post a Comment