Friday, April 4, 2014

Review of Cannondale Men's Classic Bib Shorts

Cannondale Men's Classic Bib Shorts, Black, XX-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $70.00
Sale Price: $62.99
Today's Bonus: 10% Off
Buy Now

I'm a former bike racer and still put many miles in the saddle. These are one of the most comfortable bib shorts I own. Excellent chamoismoves well with body. Doesn't feel like wearing a diaper. My size is between medium and large. I bought these in a size large and they fit perfectly snug but not binding. I've owned bib shorts that cost much more; but which weren't as comfortable. You can spend much more on lycra bib shorts; but I doubt that you will get anything more comfortable. A bargain at under $70. If you tend to be between sizes on bike shorts however, I would recommend sizing up. They tend to run a bit snug.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment