Friday, April 4, 2014

Review of Tottenham Hotspur FC - Authentic Fan Scarf, Ships from USA

Tottenham Hotspur FC - Authentic Fan Scarf, Ships from USA
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
This is a great pick up for any true soccer fan. It is extremely soft and has done its job keeping me warm. Style is nice, although the designs aren't as clear as I would like them to be, but still a great addition for my fan gear! It isn't one of those long scarves you can tie a knot with, I could only manage to wrap it around my neck, not able to really tie it. So if you don't like that style this might not be for you; otherwise, it is a nice scarf.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this gift as a present and the receiver loved it. I liked the colors. It seemed a bit short so it may be more appropriate to hang on the wall than to actually wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment