Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DC Women's Pixie Dizzy Script Fashion Sneaker Reviews

DC Women's Pixie Dizzy Script Fashion Sneaker,White/Crazy Pink/Pink,6 M US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I ordered these shoes and I absolutely hate them, they hurt my feet and I've only worn them once, I ordered the right size plus wide length, but these are unbearable I ordered DC shoes before and they were absolutely comfortable but these are horrible, I wish I didn't waste $65 on shoes I will never wear again, I even have a sore on the top of my fort because of them... I'm not trying to bash your company I did just order a pair of shoes just like the ones I ordered in the past, but I don't know what to do with these ones it's like money down the toilet...

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I didn't realize I could save so much by getting my granddaughters shoes from you. It was almost like by one get one free in the money I saved.

Best Deals for DC Women's Pixie Dizzy Script Fashion Sneaker

I have a hard time finding shoes in my size and when I found these and saw the price I couldn't pass up the deal. They are very comfortable. And the Size is pretty accurate.

Honest reviews on DC Women's Pixie Dizzy Script Fashion Sneaker

I love skater shoes and its very hard for me to find styles that are comfy or actually in my size.

So far every pair of DC shoes I have bought have been great! Was very pleased with the price of these shoes, Love the colors and the design and they have lasted me longer then other brands I have bought!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DC Women's Pixie Dizzy Script Fashion Sneaker

Awesome design. Love them so much, soft suede outside. Only issue is if you have a wide foot the cut of the shoe may cut into the pinky toe, so order half a size up, but for the price I can't complain. I just wear a thicker pair of socks n they are so comfortable.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment