List Price: $125.00
Sale Price: $72.85
Today's Bonus: 42% Off
This jersey was everything that I was expecting it to be and more. The sleeves fit like a compression type material that hugs your arms and the print makes you look like spiderman on a bike. This is more of a racer style jersey meaning it is on the tighter side but it really is a great looking jersey. I am 5'9" 170-175 and I purchased a large which fits nicely on me (snug). Also, Amazon one day shipping if you have a prime account is awesome!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is a nice light jersey with a nice pattern, and it works great on hot days. On the other hand, it is cut small, even in comparison to other PI jerseys. I am about 150 and 5'9 and the medium is skin tight. One issue with that is the pockets in the back are less useful since that are also very tight. So one water bottle will fit but is not as easy to use while riding as other three-pocket jerseys. Another indication: I listen to stuff on my iPhone while riding and I learned that I have to turn my phone screen away from my back as the pressure against my back sometimes causes the phone to start typing letters randomly.Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Men's Pro LTD Jersey
I normally wear a medium size jersey but I found these jerseys fit better when I tried a large. They look very sharp in person I got a lot of attention on the road as well as in the bike shop. It is definitely a plus when you have a well-fitted jersey and they look great on you. Nice fabrics and keeps you cool in the sun. I would prefer them to be slightly more breathable, but it does not bother me. I also feel the fabric are better in quality than some of the European brands. I am extremely happy with this jersey, I am actually thinking to buy a second one.Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Men's Pro LTD Jersey
Looks fantastic, fits great, keeps me cool. A little on the pricey side when I bought it, but that's when it was new. Like everything else, the price will probably drop as soon as it reaches my door. It's held up well with at least 30 washes.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl Izumi Men's Pro LTD Jersey
This jersey not only functions well, but looks super sharp too! It's made out of the normal wicking material on the torso, but the sleeves and a strip under the arms are made of spandex, giving it a better fit. I have had several compliments on the jersey.It has the normal features you would expect such as the 3 pockets in back and the sticky gel buttons inside the seam to prevent the jersey creeping up while riding. It also has a hidden pocket inside the jersey in the middle of the lower back. I don't find this feature particularly useful since whatever you put in that pocket is going to get sweat-soaked and it is really difficult to get to.
Bottom line: I'm very happy with the jersey.
No comments:
Post a Comment