Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cheap 686 Continuum Insulated Snowboard Pant Mens

686 Continuum Insulated Snowboard Pant Mens
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $180.00
Sale Price: $99.99
Today's Bonus: 44% Off
Buy Now

These were for my son and were perfect for cold and warm days. They did fall off his hips a bit on the 2nd day,but were snug when he tried them on. A bit more Velcro to tighten the waistband would be the only improvement I can think of.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Thought these were going to be plain black but came with a pattern. A little nervous about what my son would think but he liked them. Lots of pockets and roomy.

Best Deals for 686 Continuum Insulated Snowboard Pant Mens

Very stylish ski/snowboard pant (IMO). Very good water-proofing and breathability for the price! They're not actually, gray -more of a glen plaid that appears gray unless you are really up close to notice. I have used them 3 times this season in UT. The insulation is quite good and I would say they are still fairly light. Leg-zip vents are very helpful on warm days, or if you need to cool down on the lift.

Fit: I always have issues with clothes unless they are specifically "athletic fit". For reference I usually wear a 30x30 pant, but I have a 40" chest. The mediums fit me fine, but they are kind of baggy/loose. Could I have gone with a small? I don't know. The adjustable velcro waist works for me. No complaints.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment