Friday, April 11, 2014

Buy Lole Women's Lanai Halter Top

Lole Women's Lanai Halter Top, Black, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This top is comfy and flattering, it stays on and in place. My only suggestion is to take out the removable linings and wash them separately so they keep their shape. I'd buy this in more colors if I could find it...

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

very comfy and CUTE! I bought the matching red bottoms very well made and soft material. Highly recommended to anyone!

Best Deals for Lole Women's Lanai Halter Top

I have recently started to buy Lole clothing, and I am impressed with the quality, even after washings (I don't dry vibrant colors). I have yet to encounter even a loose thread. This swim top was also quality crafted, with a youthful look; they merge feminine and sporty very well. I went up a size for more conservative coverage, and I am pleased with this decision. The adjustible fastener is a plus.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment