Saturday, April 12, 2014

Buy Soybu Women's Athena Jacket

Soybu Women's Athena Jacket, Black, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I love this jacket. It fit me a little bigger than expected but otherwise I am very happy with it

so cute and much cheaper than buying elsewhere.

I feel like I can breather in it too, not smothering...just the right amount of warm when you are working out.

Great deal!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The material and design of the jacket is great, except when considering the type of zip they've used. I bought this jacket and wore it twice during my trip to the UKwhile out and about, the zipper failed. It's got very tiny teeth and is made with very weak plastic. The actual pull came apart and I tried to fix it, but it's not working. I'm still out of the country, or I'd have returned it by now. This product retails at a very high pricethey could at least make it better.

Best Deals for Soybu Women's Athena Jacket

I think Soybu runs slightly small, but this jacket is true to other soybu products I own. "Jacket" is a fairly liberal interpretation of this itemit's more like a full-zip shirtthe material used it no thicker than what they use for their zip-T style shirts. There are no pockets. It's slim fitting and the shirring is very flattering. I like the longer style, it fits below the hip.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment