Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cheap DeFeet Men's Cush Lo D Logo Sock

DeFeet Men's Cush Lo D Logo Sock, Black, Medium
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $10.00
Sale Price: $7.64
Today's Bonus: 24% Off
Buy Now

Like most people, I initially scoffed at spending this kind of money on 1 pair of socks. Now that I have worn them, I know the difference between cotton and polyester, breathability, proper fit. I will no longer bike with anything but cycling socks on my feet, and DeFeet makes the best, in my opinion.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have been wearing this make/model socks for about 7 years. I run and lift weights four days a week as well as run a few 10K & 1/2 marathons a year and these are always my go to socks. I just ordered 4 pair from Amazon to replace the 4 pair that I have been wearing for the last 3 years and they never developed holes or wore though anywhere.

Best Deals for DeFeet Men's Cush Lo D Logo Sock

These socks/footies are much better than the thin-soled pairs I bought when I first started riding. The bottoms of my feet were beginning to take a beating. These are much, much nicer.

Honest reviews on DeFeet Men's Cush Lo D Logo Sock

Great socks for my road bike shoes thin enough for comfort but cushy on the bottom. I'll get more of these.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment