Thursday, April 10, 2014

Buy NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew Women's

NFL Women's Pittsburgh Steelers Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Shirt looks nice, decent quality. Fit is true to size. Very nice shirt for the price. Wife was happy with it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I gave this shirt to my daughter as a gift because she is a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan. She was very surprised that I remembered her team's name. She wears her shirt almost every weekend when she's hanging out at home or at a friend's house.

Best Deals for NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew Women's

Nice shrit, good fit. It was better looking face to face than what I displayed. I would order another for sure

Honest reviews on NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew Women's

The mustard color is a good yellow shade. Not too bright, but a nice golden summery color. The feel of the t-shirt reminds me of an old school shirt I stole from my Mom that she used to wear in the 70s (not threadbare and worn out, just like some old soft polyester action). It's got a nice fit to it long, not tight in the armpits. And seriously, how often do you find a Steelers shirt for $10? Great deal!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew Women's

Great color, super soft fabric, comfy, good fit. Was a great Christmas present to gift. Perfect for any Steelers fan!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment