Thursday, April 10, 2014

Best ColdPruf Men's Enthusiast Single Layer Long Sleeve Crew Neck Base Deals

ColdPruf Men's Enthusiast Single Layer Long Sleeve Crew Neck Base Layer Top, Black, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $20.39
Sale Price: $15.88
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
Buy Now

My husband loves these, wears them under his carpenter jeans on the job, in grocery working the frozen & dairy walk-ins. He says they work just as we'll as his flannel-lined Carhardt's. buyers should note, he is a 2X-3X, 6'1". The 2X is a little baggy on him, very roomy waist and backside, plenty of leg length he wears a 33" inseam.

Lastly, DO NOT PUT IN THE DRYER if you don't know, 100% polypropylene material should air-dry, no heat.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is a comfortable shirt, though it's much bigger than I expected, (I would have ordered a size smaller if I realized that it ran so big). It also isn't what I would consider a, "base layer", (I think it would need to be 2 sizes smaller for it to be tight enough to be a true, "base layer") and won't take the place of thermal underwear as it's more of a shirt than a base layer. However, since I like the material and it is a comfortable shirt, I've decided to keep it as an additional layer I can wear over a tighter fitting thermal undershirt.

Best Deals for ColdPruf Men's Enthusiast Single Layer Long Sleeve Crew Neck Base

Not much else to say. Wicks well, dries fast. Great for cool weather cycling base layer! I would like more of these...

Honest reviews on ColdPruf Men's Enthusiast Single Layer Long Sleeve Crew Neck Base

As noted in my review of the bottoms, the texture of the material is a bit rougher than I expected. The shirt has a more relaxed fit than from fitting cold gear from UnderArmour. Overall, it is an affordable base layer top.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ColdPruf Men's Enthusiast Single Layer Long Sleeve Crew Neck Base

I give it five stars for being light weight and washable. 100% polypropylene. Hand wash and roll it up in a towel and tromp the water out. Hang to dry overnight. Just the thing on an extended European trip...

It is thin however. Like cheese cloth... May be a star off for that? A third layer garment for a little more warmth without a lot of weight. When you travel a lot you become very weight aware. The more you take and the heavier it is the more you carry. That gets old quick.

9 29 2013 EDIT: This is a pretty good shirt! Hand washed and hung to dry you should be OK. Just what I need when traveling.

On two separate mornings while walking, this and an under shirt, is all I wore for warmth. 55 degrees F. light breeze. Worked up a sweat! I'm thinking this combination and a nylon jacket will be all I need! Easy to wash and dry. Light weight and packable.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment