The words "weather permitting" no longer apply. Stormr has changed the way I look at the weather channel. Rain snow or winds have nothing on this jacket. I own the jacket and the bibs, and there is nothing on the market that compares. I have a mustang suit, a friable suit and bass pro 100mph gear. Each one of these suits has been replaced by my stormr suit. When your warm and dry, you can focus on what's important... fishing!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I've used a Stormr Jacket daily for over 2 winter seasons now. No Jacket I have ever worn has performed like the Stormr. This jacket is a literal "force field" in cold, wind and rain. I've used it for working outdoors, in snow storms, Winter gales, grocery shopping, football games, in the rain and the sun. One of the best benefits is that I do not need multiple layers under the jacket. Just a long sleeve t-shirt of sweatshirt are plenty under this jacket. The jacket stretches when I'm working so I never feel like I'm wrapped up like that kid in the "Christmas Story". Lots of pockets plus a handy cell phone pocket inside the chest area works great. I always sweat in the so called "breathable jackets" the lining in the Stormr Jacket does a great job of managing the moisture so I stay dry. Most importantly the jacket looks great and people are constantly asking me about it because it as it is a real stand-out.
Best Deals for Stormr Men's Typhoon Jacket
I work in the Marine industry on survey boats. I have spent $100's if not $1000's on foul weather gear advertised to be waterproof. They are always One or the other, maybe water proof, but surely not warm. Stormr is the first I have experienced to do both. Worth every penny. Very happy owner.
Honest reviews on Stormr Men's Typhoon Jacket
I have tried everything from Cabelas, Grudens, Mustang, and Guy Cotton. We fish year round in the cold and rainy seasons and have always used the 3 layer science. 3 layers Base to remove moisture from sweat, insulation layer/windproof layer(windproof fleece), and then shell layer, to battle water elements. The science is then to trap 3 layers of air in between these clothes, your body will heat the trapped air to body temp. and this is what keeps you warm in harsh climate. You would be very surprised to see the minimal amount of clothing necessary when wearing the typhoon jacket to survive in harsh climate. I have used as little as a long sleeve t-shirt to as much as a fleece in low 30's temps with cold seas spraying down on you. This jacket has been amazing not only on the water but during many of those rainy and snowy days in the northeast.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Stormr Men's Typhoon Jacket
I like this jacket for a colder weather jacket it seems to run a little larger than the Stryker jacket so you have some extra room to throw an extra sweatshirt under it. Put it this way I wore this jacket this past February in 10-20* weather with stiff 20-30 mile per hour wind and I was the only one toasty warm while we were ice fishing in Maine!

No comments:
Post a Comment