This belt works fine. We used it to attach our drag bag and it appears to be working. We have only used it once so far.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I had called all over the valley to find a gold football belt and everyone had one but in youth size
and my son is not youth size, so I found mine through AMAZON for a great price too....
Thank you Amazon.......
Best Deals for Football Belts 1" Width
My husband has been looking for this "simple" belt for years! Had I know it was called "Football Belt" I would have ordered him some a long time ago. He is so happy to have them now! He works on cars every day and cannot stand having a belt that has a big buckle on the front. When he is cleaning a car, if he leans on the car for any reason, any belt with a good size buckle can possibly scratch the car, causing more work for him.
Honest reviews on Football Belts 1" Width
The belt was shipped quickly, was the perfect red for his uniform and was easy to trim for sizing. Quick burn of the end to prevent fraying and we are quite content.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Football Belts 1" Width
Heavy duty and true to the color. Item came quickly and packaged nicely. Was given as a gift and he says they are very nice!

No comments:
Post a Comment