I am a plus sized 2X in blouses and the XXL was a perfect fit... well, a loose fit, which is what I prefer. But I am on the smaller side of 2X and have this shirt in some XL's as well and it's still a decent fit for me... just form-fitting.
My only real criticism is that the sleeves are pretty long. Maybe even a couple inches or more. Enough that I roll them in. When I wear the XL's they aren't as bad. But then I'm on the shorter side so I deal with that on occasion. But I like the shirt so much I really don't mind.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
These polos are wonderful quality nice and soft. They wash well and feel terrific on. True to size. Really nice product! Thank you!Best Deals for Devon & Jones - Ladies' Pima Pique Long-Sleeve Polo
As winter has hit, but the golf course still beckons, I was looking forward to an attractive long sleeve polo. I was disappointed that the sleeves and the hem were too long. I ordered several other shirts, same size, same manufacturer and expected the same desirable results but this shirt didn't quite deliver.Honest reviews on Devon & Jones - Ladies' Pima Pique Long-Sleeve Polo
I bought three of these shirts, and wear them to work frequently. They're comfortable and come in a good variety of colors I got tan/natural, medium blue, and forest green. I like the slim look and the comfort of a collar under wool sweaters. They do shrink a little when washed in warm water and dried regular (instructions say cold wash, cool dry, but I don't coddle my everyday clothes). Even so, they're only a little tight in the upper arms, but still wearable and comfortable. When I order more, I'd go one size up, since I'm between sizes.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Devon & Jones - Ladies' Pima Pique Long-Sleeve Polo
I have this shirt in both long and short sleeve. The price is good. The fit is traditional-good coverage,not tight.This is a fine pique, not a smooth, satin like cotton finish.
No comments:
Post a Comment