A nice, average-looking polo shirt. No too long in length. The stretch fabric is good for sports or work-outs. Light color with white collar and cuffs. Machine wash, but did not put it in the dryer; Comes out slightly wrinkled. The women's large is true to size.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is shirt is of nice quality, perfect length, and is very comfortable. After wearing it for one day, I went online to order the same shirt in two more colors. Great value for the price.
Best Deals for Devon & Jones Pink Women's Short Sleeve Stretch Jersey Tennis Polo
this shirt is very comfortable and really feels nice to wear either at work or when i go out to the movies.
Honest reviews on Devon & Jones Pink Women's Short Sleeve Stretch Jersey Tennis Polo
I got my wife two of these for Christmas and she loves playing tennis in them. They were only about $6, but the quality exceeds that even after a couple of washes.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Devon & Jones Pink Women's Short Sleeve Stretch Jersey Tennis Polo
I am very sad to be returning this shirt. It is a great color and has nice detailing but it was a little tight around the bust, which I personally don't like. Mediums are normally perfect for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment