Seems like a quality shirt. Lightweight and works well during activity.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
got this shirt to jog in and it works perfectly. wicks sweat, keeps me cool and looks cool all at the same time! would def buy againBest Deals for New Balance Men's NP Short Sleeve Tee
I trusted the New Balance brand when I ordered two of these, but found that they both snagged very easily in normal wear. I bought other shirts by Russel and Champion, also synthetic fiber, worn in the same conditions that did not show this problem. Unfortunately, my trip lasted long enough i missed the return deadline.Honest reviews on New Balance Men's NP Short Sleeve Tee
Nice shirt good quality/price my husband like it but I prefer Gore or Asic or Izumi fabric. I could order an another only if this shirt is on saleFind helpful customer reviews and review ratings for New Balance Men's NP Short Sleeve Tee
Bought 2.Good:
Gym workout
Outdoor running
Very absorbent
Cheap compared to similar quality shirts.
Bad
A bit narrow across chest
No comments:
Post a Comment