Tuesday, April 15, 2014

ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoe Reviews

ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoe,White/Royal Blue/Lightning,11 M US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Outstanding foot support in a mesh court shoe ( my feet can breath) with excellent cushioning. These shoes scream quality with impeccable stability design (forward, backward and lateral movement). Pricey, but well worth it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was a big fan of Asic Gel 4's so the 5's had to be much improved and they did not disappoint. With the 4's i needed to replace padding with my own custom orthotic to combat heel spur on my foot from playing tennis. I had it for many years and could not even walk bare foot it was so bad. Well i gave the 5's a short without the orthotics and BINGO cured. I have had ZERO pain after playing tennis when it acts up and none in the AM after which used to kill me.....hundred of dollars later I found you and will never let you go! The shoes also are fantastic fit (order half size smaller ---i got 9 1/2 instead of 10) and dont even need to get broken in. Wear wise if they are like the 4's they will last 6 mths with frequent play....

Best Deals for ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoe

This pair of tennis shoes is the best I have owned. It is a bit on the heavy side compared with other shoes

but the cushion at the bottom of the shoe is amazing. I regularly play tennis, standing, running and jumping

in these has reduce the pain in my feet. The bounce in the shoe is very good, since it allows me quicker starts

and rapid turns. The lace locks in place which is nice since it allows for more power transfer

during rapid turns and accelerations. I have high arch, the gel at the bottom of the shoe supports it very well.

I can't speak too how well these are built, since I have only had them to play for few days. I only wear them

during tennis.

Honest reviews on ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoe

I bought these in February and play in them approximately 4 times a week on mostly hard courts. The shoes are extremely comfortable and the out soles seem to be holding up after about a month of play. The upper however is another story. A piece of the rubber that runs vertically from the shoe lace eye down to the sole came loose. I contacted asics and had to send shoes back at my expense. They are replacing the shoes, but it is disappointing that such a relatively expensive pair of shoes has to be replaced after only a month.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASICS Men's Gel-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoe

This tennis shoes are confortable and fits very well. The only problem is that they weight more than what I was expecting

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment