Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Discount Champion Women's Training Tank

Champion Women's Training Tank,Black,Medium
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
It does breathe as advertised, your sweat will evaporate quickly. the cut is a little boxy for my taste, in the picture it looks like it is cut in more for a woman. it might be because I am more flat chested than the model. I am a 34 B. The fabric is slippery, but not stretchy.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love this shirt! I use to run about 30 miles a week and this shirt was probably one of my favorite to wear. It's very durable, very comfortable, and doesn't ride up when running. It does what is says and provides great moisture wicking. It's also priced well. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Best Deals for Champion Women's Training Tank

I have worked out in this shirt a few times now and it is great. For this price I highly recommend you buy more than one.

Honest reviews on Champion Women's Training Tank

I ordered 2 in black to wear when I jog and they arrived yesterday. I usually wear a size large and ordered large. Fit's great! Loose enough to move comfortably and not accentuate bulges, but doesn't fit like a sack. I'm 5'5". I'm not slim or flat-chested. I'm working on losing 15 lbs to be a comfortable size 10, currently size 12. I give you that information so you have an idea of my body type. The material is really light and will work great with a sports bra underneath. I hope this helps you buy this item. If a large usually fits you well (not tight), then buy a large for this item. I'm getting ready to order the red one and the white one.

***UPDATE*** I ordered XL not L like I stated in review. Sorry, for my error.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Champion Women's Training Tank

Product is well made and very comfortable. Sizing is a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but only through the hips. It moves great with your body not causing any chaving. Love this shirt and will purchase more.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment