Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It's also beautiful and confortable. I was looking for a "low profile" and all black/all gray sneacker and it fits perfect on my needs. It's also very well engineered with good care on details. Very good materials and beatiful. Very nice shoes!Best Deals for PUMA Unisex Suede Classic LFS Sneaker
I was looking for a plain Black Sneaker that didn't look like a space ship and I have found them. .Some of the other Sneaks look as if they were designed by an aeronautical engineer turned cup cake manufacturer. Not these, they are Black On Black on Black soles. COOLHonest reviews on PUMA Unisex Suede Classic LFS Sneaker
I always liked PUMA and these new Suede classi c will fit in my PUMA collection. they never disappoint guarantee.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PUMA Unisex Suede Classic LFS Sneaker
I've been wanting to buy an all black suede sneakers for a while.Something that would work well for casual and even semi formal use,
because it has black soles, it doesn't stand out like most other sneakers.
Vans Sk8-Hi, Adidas Gazelle 2 all black used to be my go to shoes,
Unfortunately neither of them make them anymore,
Then I found these Puma, all black including the label.
I couldn't be happier.
The only criticism is that their soles doesn't cushion as well as gazelles, but they are durable.
I ended up buying 3 in case it goes out of production.
No comments:
Post a Comment