Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Review of Adrenaline Promotions Penn State Cycling Jersey, Blue

Adrenaline Promotions Penn State Cycling Jersey,X-Large, Blue
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend, an avid mountain biker. He loved it! Great gift for anyone you know who loves Penn State and biking. Jersey is very nice qualitiy, and includes pockets in the back for easy access.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I got this for my dad, he's a cyclist and I'm a Penn State student. He loves it and I'm glad to have him riding around in my Penn State pride! The build quality is great, it feels like a jersey that's really going to last, and it fits my dad well too.

I ordered a medium for my dad. I'm a little taller than him and I usually wear large T-shirts, but I still fit into this in a medium. He likes it though, it is tight enough for him he doesn't like jerseys to be too loose. Also it's for an athletic build, so go a size up if you have a big belly. Or ride your belly off.

Best Deals for Adrenaline Promotions Penn State Cycling Jersey, Blue

Everything was as described. It was on time. I ordered an XL to be safe. I normally wear a 15 shirt. This jersey was definately not too big. I would recommend an XL or larger to be comfortable for most people.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment