Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BLACKHAWK! Red Cross ID Patch Review

BLACKHAWK! Red Cross ID Patch - Black
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This Patch was bigger than i expected. I put this patch on my custom med kit on my vest when i was deployed. The Velcro is very strong, the patch never came off. Good quality product.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I attached this patch to the hook and loop section of my Condor rip-away EMT pouch. The size is just a little taller than the velcro section of the bag but is secured just fine and I love the look. I chose the black patch to put on my black first-aid pouch which is attached to my black 5.11 Rush 24 bag. It really looks slick. Points out the pouch without "screaming" at you.

Best Deals for BLACKHAWK! Red Cross ID Patch

This patch was the perfect size for my BLACKHAWK! medical thigh rig and there's not a single thing I would change about it.

Honest reviews on BLACKHAWK! Red Cross ID Patch

This Red Cross Patch is great for your Medical/ Field Medicine kit.The tag says made in Vietnam.

2.5/8 x 2.5/8 inches overall.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BLACKHAWK! Red Cross ID Patch

good size. good color. sticks on well. nice to have the additional pile side to attach to non prepped surface.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment