Sunday, February 2, 2014

Reviews of Asics Women's Trippin Reversible Short

Asics Women's Trippin Reversible Short, Large, Royal/Red
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $30.00
Sale Price: $22.50
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

I like the fit, I was looking for a short that wouldn't bunch up when doing activities such as mountain climbers and burpees. They are also long enough on me that I don't feel as though I'm exposing myself! :X Well priced, delivered on schedule. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because the elastic band is a little tight, but I'm pretty sure that's just my body shape and nothing a little working out can't correct!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I love the pattern, they are so comfortable, and the are the perfect length. The reverse side is bright blue, It isn't ugly but I don't wear it often. They aren't any thinner than other volleyball shorts and they definitely aren't see through. These are the best shorts ever!

Best Deals for Asics Women's Trippin Reversible Short

I decided to keep these for hot yoga b/c of the cost (as compared to Lululemon) and just to mix things up a bit. I'll enjoy throwing them on in summer with those bright colors but I admit I must be a little spoiled. The material feels really thin. I hope they don't move around a lot in class but if so I'll update this review. I got the small. They seem to run true-to-size. For $26 they're fun to have!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment