Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
As a winter base layer, this long sleeve tall neck garment exceeded my expectations. Wicking is excellent and the warmth provided is uniform and more than adequate when compared with the transfer base layer. The garment dries very quickly so you don't "soak and chill" during flats/stops/coffee breaks. Even though I wear a medium PI jacket and PI jersey, this fit well as a large but with a little more tail than needed. This and a PI select thermal jersey will serve you well on a windy 55 degree on down to 40 degree ride. I'm at altitude in a dry climate for a reference.Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Men's Thermal Zip Neck Long Sleeve Baselayer
Pearl Izumi has yet to disappoint me. After purchasing this item, I tried it on and it was absolutely perfect. Great baselayer that feels incredibly comfortable and warm. I also did not feel sweaty or gross, even though it fit snugly and was fairly warm during my ride. I actually liked the item so much I ordered 2 more after this. I can see why other reviewers game such good reviews. It may be somewhat pricey but trust me you get the quality you pay for. I'm very satisfied with the item and will definitely order more in the future once my current set of PI baselayers need to be replaced.Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Men's Thermal Zip Neck Long Sleeve Baselayer
It keeps you dry , the zipper is handy for air flow . I little expensive but It worth it , it allows for less layering and feels very comfy .I also use it for jogging , will have to get another one . I use it , weather permits , just with a pair of tights . The fit is excellent if you buy a size up . I am 5.7 150LB , the large fits fine .
No comments:
Post a Comment