Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $20.00
Sale Price: $14.91
Today's Bonus: 25% Off

It fits me as expected, but the collar is a bit tight. The material is thin but it's ok for the price
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It fits me as expected,but the collar is a bit tight.The material is thin.I think it's just worth the price.
Best Deals for New Balance Women's Gopher Tee
The New Balance Tees for Breast Cancer are 95% Polyester/5% Spandex and have the lightweight feel of a thin cotton shirt, but dry like the best wicking tees out there. They are soft without getting the 'slick' feel when sweaty that some of the Under Armour and other 'tech' fabrics get. The illustration will likely get a few comments at the gym and definitely generate a few second glances, but I like using it as a conversation starter. At Zumba, the instructor noticed the shirt, and then made a quick announcement to the class about the importance of self screenings. So, this shirt raises awareness, starts a few conversations, and feels great at the gym. I think it's a win.

No comments:
Post a Comment