I absolutely love this tri suit. It feels great and is so breathable. Moisture wicks right off of it in moments. I am 6' 1" 180 lbs and originally thought I needed a medium. I was so wrong. I could fit in to a medium, but it was uncomfortably tight and after a while, my chest was so compressed that I was having trouble breathing. So, I exchanged it for a large and it fit like a glove!
The suit feels great in the water, stretches with ease on the bike and feels perfect on the run. Again, very breathable, so your runs are very nice and cool. I over heat easily, so this suit has helped me a lot with that. Worth the money spent.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
These suits are made not for the average athlete. They are made for those who fit into a narrow size category. If I get the size that best fits my short size then the upper is way too small. If I get the size for the top then the bottom is too loose. Your better off buying the tops and bottoms separately it will probably be cheaper too.
Best Deals for 2XU Men's Comp Trisuit
I ONLY PURCHASED THIS ITEM BECAUSE THE COLOR THAT IT SHOWS IN THE PICTURE THEY HAVE POSTED. IT'S WAY FAR FROM THE BRIGHT COLORS IN THE PICTURE. ALSO I GOT A SIZE MEDIUM. ACCORDING TO THE SIZE CHART. IT SUPPOSED TO FIT ME BUT SIZE MEDIUM IT'S MORE LIKE X-SMALL/SMALL. I DON'T RECOMMEND TO BUY THIS PRODUCT ON LINE. IF U'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO BIKE RIDE/SPINNING U BETTER OFF GOING TO A STORE WHERE U CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE COLORS AND TRY IT ON.
Honest reviews on 2XU Men's Comp Trisuit
This is a great Tri suit. However, the legs seemed to be stretched out on mine. I have average sized legs but this suit was still baggy in the elastic.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2XU Men's Comp Trisuit
Love it a little small for the size they said it should fit but other wise great. Would recommend to anyone for first suit.

No comments:
Post a Comment