Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought two of this shirt, one for my grand-daughter and one for myself as we were getting ready to go on safari in Africa and my grand-daughter in particular has a bad reaction to bug bits. My hope was that the shirts would keep those darn bugs away and keep the bites to a minimum. Imagine my surprise when I did not get one bite during 3 weeks in Africa and my grand-daughter only got three. I attribute this to the pre-treated shirts that kept the bugs at bay, as we were definitely in bug country. I would definitely encourage those who have issues with bugs to consider purchasing these shirts. They helped us and eased my mind about our chances or contracting malaria during a once in a lifetime trip. I know that I will purchase more of these shirts for wearing around the yard when doing work. In case I haven't mentioned it, the color is delightful.Best Deals for Exofficio Women's Bugs Away Chas'r Long Sleeve Crew Shirt
I wore this shirt in the amazon jungle along with exofficio pants and baseball cap. Had a terrible fear of being eaten alive by mosquitoes as they seem to love me here. Happy to say they worked great along with a regular neck scarf.I used 30% deet wipes on my hands. I escaped the jungle with only one bite on my wrist which was after using purel and forgetting to reapply deet.
My friends were using 100% deet with regular clothing and were not so lucky, all of them getting multiple bites.
Can't wait to try them here in New England this summer to see how these products work against the nasties here.
No comments:
Post a Comment