Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $48.28
Today's Bonus: 3% Off

Now this is a Zumba I can handle with my 60 year old body! My daughters-in-law tell me that soon I might even be able to handle the regular version that they use. Now I don't know about that, but I am having a blast with the gold version!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is great for me. I am over sixty and the pace and the dances are well suited for me. It allows me to work at a slower pace and it is really working. I have only used it for three days now, but I can't wait to see the final results.
Best Deals for Zumba Fitness Gold Live It Up DVD Set for the Baby Boomer Generation
it works for the 'older' person, and is very well demonstated and a fun workout. My 5 year old grandson enjoys working out with me.
Honest reviews on Zumba Fitness Gold Live It Up DVD Set for the Baby Boomer Generation
saw a preview of zumba gold in the suzanne summers show one morning and i thought this would be perfect for me as i have bad knees...i was right!!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zumba Fitness Gold Live It Up DVD Set for the Baby Boomer Generation
I really love this workout. I had been a complete couch potato for 2.5 years after a pretty serious health issue so even though the doc released me to mostly return to normal life 2 years ago, I didn't. I just stayed a couch potato. I needed to make a change so I picked this as the one to start with. My balance, coordination, and general fitness need a lot of help. I could stand to lose a few pounds but the other items are higher priority. In the time I have been doing this workout I have noticed an improvement in my balance and coordination. I so look forward to doing the Cardio Party. Beto is a fun and charming instructor. Joy has been in the fitness business for a long time and is easy to respect. Together I enjoyed them as co-instructors so I hope they do more of these, especially with Beto being present as an instructor. I love the music so much so that I would buy a CD of the songs from the Cardio Party workout just to listen to. As a result of my fondness for this workout, I bought the other Zumba that was released called Exhilarate and I did watch one of the DVD's. I like this one better. On the DVD I did watch, Beto wasn't present at all. The music wasn't as pleasing to my ears. The production values don't seem quite as high and, holy smokes I am not in good enough shape to even attempt. Maybe I will change my mind in time regarding the other one. I am so very glad I bought this. Please make more like these!!! Oh, and release the CD of the music from this one please. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment