I have to say upfront that i paid 10 USD only for the hoodie so considering this the quality of print is pretty good, 50% cotton, 50% poly is ok still; description on amazon reads 80%, 20% there seem to be different material mixes in stock
smells a bit, so you should wash before you wear it
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
GREAT HOODIE.High,Quality,Fast shipping,Love the Logo.This shirt will kept you warm around the campfire,I bought 3 different teams.Great price. Very pleased with purchase would buy from again.
Best Deals for NHL Nashville Predators Primary Logo Hoodie
Perfect! Item was exactly as described and was shipped quickly! Got it just in time for hockey season. Second NHL sweatshirt ordered through Reebok. One note: does run large for sizing!
Honest reviews on NHL Nashville Predators Primary Logo Hoodie
This hoodie is great quality and I'm very satisfied with it. I wear it often and wash it often and it is holding up very well.

No comments:
Post a Comment