Thursday, February 27, 2014

Reviews of Zero Extreme WS Gunde Boxer Brief - Men's by Craft

Craft Men's Zero WS Gunde Short
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
You guys know what I'm talking about. There is something about cross country skiing that increases this risk. This is the thing to solve the problem. Windproof where it counts, otherwise fits like a boxer brief. Beware that the sizing runs small. I usually wear a medium boxer in Haynes or Fruit of the Loom. The medium Gunde Boxer was a bit snug (around the waist). I am ordering another one in a large.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Keep the stuff warm, but they are short (that pick is a lie, the length is more like boxer briefs) and tight. I typically am small to medium in euro-cut cycling shorts and these Craft (mediums) are just a bit pinchy. They do their job, but the groinal area has gone from free and cold to warm and smashed

Best Deals for Zero Extreme WS Gunde Boxer Brief - Men's by Craft

Keeps your parts from freezing in the winter wind. Comfy as well. No irritation. Very good product? In new england, these are an essential.

Honest reviews on Zero Extreme WS Gunde Boxer Brief - Men's by Craft

They don't really do much for keeping me warm or reducing chill, I still need to layer merino wool briefs with cycling tights and wind breaker pants in 40degree weather to not get cold down there in the nether regions.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zero Extreme WS Gunde Boxer Brief - Men's by Craft

this is as advertised. craft wind briefs.(they call them gunde shorts). great quality product and a must have for x-c skiing to keep your parts warm!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment