Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cheap Zoot Sports Men's Performance Tri Team 8-Inch Shorts

Zoot Sports Men's Performance Tri Team 8-Inch Shorts
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $85.00
Sale Price: $75.99
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
Buy Now

Im 6'2 and weigh 185lbs, I went with the large and I should have went with the medium. If I had just followed the thigh measurement chart I would have been fine. good news is the black front hides my package pretty well when compared to my Pearls. As with all tri shorts the pad is super thin and quick drying, comfortable on the bike. Ive done a sprint in these competition wise and ive rode about 35 miles on a regular training day. I wish they were a bit shorter more like the pro cyclists. Otherwise these look fancy. They don't really match anything else I own since it only comes in blue but I don't really care about matching so I wore my red craft tri tank.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love it. I've swam, biked, and run in them and for all three combined they performed very well. only complaint is the seams had some wear when I wore them under some jean shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment