Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Canada Goose Men's Langford Parka Review

Canada Goose Men's Langford Parka,Black,X-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This coat was waiting for me on my arrival in Chicago (from Europe) early February, with a mere 28°. I first had a problem with the zipper, but after a while got used to giving it a little tilt before pulling it close.

While struggling with the zipper for a couple of minutes (still inside the apartment), I realized how warm the coat was. So warm that I started sweating, so I carried the coat until near the door. Once outside in the cold wind, with the hood on, what a comfort, truly incredible. The next morning I decided to do without a sweater altogether, so I was wearing the parka directly on a shirt.

A word of warning regarding the size: I had read some reviews concerning other CG coats, warning that tall and thin men (I am 6'4"" at 140 lbs) would be OK with a medium size. This may be true for some CG coats, but as far as the Langford parka goes, the large size fits (me) perfectly.

Another warning from other reviews which I fully adhere to: the warmth provided by this coat makes it uncomfortable above approx. 32°. Truly a winter coat!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Thank you! It's very good Canada Goose Langford Parka!This product is the best of world! I'm loving this brand!

Good work and cool design.

Best Deals for Canada Goose Men's Langford Parka

Fantastic quality, the best down coat I've ever owned. Rather slim fit, if you normally wear Large go for this (unlike e.g. Snow Mantra which even in Medium was still too big).

Longer cut makes it warmer but a bit more difficult to get into a car. Handwarmer pockets cannot be closed so should be used only as handwarmers.

Honest reviews on Canada Goose Men's Langford Parka

Oh I realy love it. It's as good as promised. Hopefully it will be warm and cozy when it's frosty

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment