Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Best TYR Sport Women's Solid Diamondback Workout Bikini Swim Suit Deals

TYR Women's D-Back Polyester Work Out Bikini, Black, Small
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I'm an avid swimmer and I've used Nike's two piece suit for years (the same one!). The suit finally wore down and I was worried about finding a new one but this TYR swimsuit is even better! It's well designed for swimming, surfing, and any other water activities. A medium works well for a 36D chest size good compression, good fit, not too tight. I'm very impressed with the swimsuit!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This suit was the perfect solution to swimming comfortably and without continual "fit" issues as pregnancy progresses. I thought the sizing was true. It does stretch over time but if pregnant, that is a plus! The bottoms provide perfect coverage for a community pool but yet were low enough to accommodate growing baby belly. The drawstring definitely holds them up well. I am on my second suit now, post-pregnancy and love it still! I always hand wash which I think has helped prevent fading and tearing.

Best Deals for TYR Sport Women's Solid Diamondback Workout Bikini Swim Suit

This is my favourite suit. It stays in place if you're swimming lengths, and the top is high enough that you don't lose your top if you come up from underwater. It's also really comfortable.

The bottoms hit right at my hip bone which I like, and the drawstring is a bonus.

Two thumbs up for me.

Honest reviews on TYR Sport Women's Solid Diamondback Workout Bikini Swim Suit

Perfect solution for people with long torsos and who cannot comfortably fit in a 1 piece. Comfortable. I would highly recommend.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TYR Sport Women's Solid Diamondback Workout Bikini Swim Suit

Overall this was a good, except I wish there was some cushions for the top piece. I had to wear another top piece underneath.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment