Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Best Sugoi Women's RSR Tank Deals

Sugoi Women's RSR Tank
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I love this workout top, Sugoi is my favorite brand for active clothing and I own items from quite a few different brands, but the quality you get with Sugoi is just unparalleled. Working out, this shirt feels like a silky nothingness on your body. Just like the legendary second skin it is amazingly comfortable, while providing excellent support for high impact activities. It also kept me very cool, although I was sweating buckets by the end of the workout I was drenched in sweat, yet i felt comfortably cool throughout. The only downside is that it does ride up. However, it's a longer top, reaching to the thighs and it is just that part between the thighs and the waist that runs up, obviously without baring any skin, but I did find myself pulling it down several times in the 75 minutes I wore it. Still, that's not a deal breaker for me because I love the quality. Have I mentioned that the back looks really cool on? I would wholeheartedly recommend this to someone interested in gym workouts.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

If you are using the top without a fuel belt, you are good; however, if you are racing/training, it will ride up. That is my only complaint. It washed well. It does not hold that "funk" smell after training/racing. And holds the necessities for training/racing. I would buy another one if it were not so close to the end of the season.

Best Deals for Sugoi Women's RSR Tank

really nice aesthetically but travels all the way up beyond my waist when I run, it's quite annoying when I'm in the middle of a good run as I keep pulling it down.

Oh well... I suppose it's just good for gym workouts.

Honest reviews on Sugoi Women's RSR Tank

The color (laguna) is beautiful the comfortable and very breathable. I like the two pockets in the back one that's open and one with a tiny zipper that I can put my key in. I also like the length which is a bit long in the back which makes it great for cycling. I highly recommend it. Also dries very quickly.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sugoi Women's RSR Tank

I bought this shirt to use in a triathlon and it worked great. The fit was snug and the length was long so it covered me on the bike and didn't ride up on the run. I didn't feel it had any drag in the water either. It dried quickly as well. the only negative comment I have is it was SLIGHTLY too long so to wear the length comfortably it did bunch slightly. But still that isn't a big deal.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment