Thursday, February 27, 2014

Icebreaker Women's Siren Cami Top Reviews

Icebreaker Women's Siren Cami Top, Naked, Medium
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
A nice, light, extremely comfortable, breathable, quick-drying and good-looking cami. If you wear a nude-colored bra, you don't have to wear a layer beneath (choose any other color and you will) it as it's not that sheer. The color and print are bright and hold up well and I typically wear this with a black or white shrug to the office.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchase lots of Icebreaker items, they are wonderful. This Cami is my answer for the cold winter months, without being weighed down with heavy woolens. I wear this Cami under my Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe sweater, with a silk scarf, under my down winter coat, and I'm all set to battle the frigid weather in Ontario Canada. Couldn't live without them.

Best Deals for Icebreaker Women's Siren Cami Top

I'm not a fan of how thin it is and shows through, so I still need to wear something under it ;) It fit a little big, but not so big that I can't take it. I will order a XS next time.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment