Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The Women's Sugoi RS Shorts, Model 38374, are terrific shorts. Wonderfully comfortable. You pay a lot, you get a lot. These shorts are made in Morocco. There's another rendition of the Women's RS Shorts that are made in Canada, model 38377. I sent them back. I was fortunate in that I received both pair of shorts on the same day and could try them on and compare them. What a difference!! I don't know what it is about the shorts made in Canada that makes them so uncomfortable, but I couldn't see wearing them for a 20 miler, much less a longer ride. I wore the 38374 model yesterday on a bike ride and was all smiles: no pulling and tugging on the shorts at all. So buyer beware. Check the model number. You'll be happy you did.Saturday, October 25, 2014
Review of Sugoi Women's RS Short
I am an older woman who spins at least five times per week and I love to ride my bike outside. I have three pairs of bike shorts, one of which is a Sugoi short that I purchased from llBean four years ago. Those shorts are still in great shape, comfortable on group rides, and they still look great. The other two are okay, but not suitable for 50-100 miler. I decided to check out what Sugoi had to offer, ordered them and will never get another brand. I was delighted with the fit, style, and most important, the comfort they provided. Also, customer service was great. I called and asked questions before I made the purchase. Try a pair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment