Friday, September 5, 2014

Helly Hansen Women's Granville Warmcore Jacket Review

Helly Hansen Women's Granville Warmcore Jacket, Red Grape, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I ordered a size XSand it fits true to size. The red/raspberry color is on point, not too bright. So many pockets and elastic adjusters on this jacket. This jacket is not like the typical rain jacket. it's actually thicker than a rain jacket. Has a mild puffer jacket feel to it. Perfect because it's warm, yet not bulky like a puffer jacket. I really love this jacket!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I took a large (which is what I usually take) and although the sleeves were fine, the body is made a bit small.

Fortunately, an XL was available so I didnt hesitate in ordering it. The quality and color is superb!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment