I thought these would fit like other Bellwethers, but they do not.
They are way too big in my rear, and make a saggy look.
Poorly constructed.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is my second pair of these shorts. They are cheap, great quality and great value. Will buy definitely be buying them again.
Best Deals for Bellwether Men's O2 Short
This is my second pair of these shorts. I purchased my first pair several years ago and have been very happy with them. They still look like new except that the logo has worn off. They have held their shape and the padding has not broken down. I wanted a second pair so that I had a better chance of having a clean pair whenever I wanted to go for a ride. I typically ride 15 to 30 miles on side streets and the towpath trail.

No comments:
Post a Comment