Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Reviews of Columbia Women's Kaleidaslope II Jacket

Columbia Sportswear Women's Kaleidaslope II Jacket, Abyss, Medium
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I absolutely love this coat! I have been looking for a warm coat that isn't puffy and this is perfect! I live in Minnesota so winters are brutal, and this coat is very warm and is very appealing on. It lays on your hip and is snug down and not puffy at all, very slimming and sleek look. I'm 5'5", 120 lbs and the small fits perfect. I just wish it had a hood, that is the only thing I would change.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

A friend of mine has this coat. The coat is lightweight yet warm and stylish so I had to get one for myself. The seller went above and beyond to get this coat to me as quickly as possible. I ordered it on 11/16 in the evening and received it arrived the very next afternoon. I really didn't think I would get till next week. Thank you so much! The coat is awesome! Shipping was quick.

Best Deals for Columbia Women's Kaleidaslope II Jacket

I have been on the look out for a down style jacket for a while that would not make me look fifteen pounds heavier, and I have finally found it! This jacket is perfect. It is light weight but very warm. The lines of this jacket are flattering, and I love the soft collar on this jacket. I was unsure about what size to get but decided to go on the safe side with a medium. I am glad I did. It fits perfect on my 5'4" frame, I wear a size 4-6. The sleeves fit a little tight, so I am glad I got the medium. Overall, I am very happy with this jacket.

Honest reviews on Columbia Women's Kaleidaslope II Jacket

Stylish, warm, comfortable, reasonably priced here what's not to like. Columbia at full price are overpriced but frequently available at good sale prices unlike Northface (NF), which are comparable/good quality but are always way overpriced. I know the NF brand has more cache but I believe Columbia to be essentially the same products at much better prices if you wait for sales.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Columbia Women's Kaleidaslope II Jacket

I wanted alight jacket that would keep me warm in cold weather. This jacket is awesome and I will buy a new one when it wears out if I can find one. Fits great, lightweight but keeps you warm in freezing conditions.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment