This helmet lives up to the hype. It's lightweight, warm, and the adjustment system gives a superb fit. I really liked the visor and how the fit eliminated goggle gap. The vent slides are small and required me to take my gloves off to operate but the vent system itself was very effective.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Nice fit, comfortable, chin strap padded, very light compared with previous helmet.removable ear pads somewhat difficult to remove for warmer days.
Best Deals for Smith Optics Vantage Helmet
Very customizable for fit. Comfortable and it doesn't look like you are wearing a bucket on your head. Keeps your ears warm. Headphones just drop in. Worth the money.
Honest reviews on Smith Optics Vantage Helmet
Fits like a charm my Smith's goggle I/OX, lots of vents, weight absolutely nothing and look's totally cool, highly recommended!!!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Smith Optics Vantage Helmet
Fits great, good ventilation, good looks, headphones fit inside well, top of the line. I have resisted wearing a helmet, going with the traditional hat, but now my kids are going to start skiing so I had to take the plunge haven't even noticed having a helmet on it is so light and well fitted.

No comments:
Post a Comment