Thursday, August 14, 2014

Love 2 Tee Cheer Reviews

Love 2 Tee Cheer White/Red Small
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $21.49
Sale Price: $10.99
Today's Bonus: 48% Off
Buy Now

The shirt material is very nice not to thin. Comfortable and fits great. My daughter loves it (and she's picky). :)

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Love this shirt! Narrow fit which I love for a girl esp. my tall thin girl. Other shirts are way to wide and big. Wish I could find more like this. Super cute and great quality!

Best Deals for Love 2 Tee Cheer

This is a slim fit t-shirt. I bought it for my 12 year old in a junior size. Very nice.

Honest reviews on Love 2 Tee Cheer

The shirt is much cuter in person than the picture, it's a shame that it came stained because my daughter really would have loved it for Christmas.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Love 2 Tee Cheer

I ordered this shirt in juniors large for my 9-year-old niece according to the sizing info chart, but the shirt that was delivered was adult large and way too big even for me.

So I exchanged it for a juniors small, but it still turned out a little too big....

Other than that it's a really cute shirt.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment