Sunday, August 17, 2014

Discount A4 Adult Performance Wicking Elastic Waist Dazzle Short

A4 Men's Dazzle Odor Resistant Performance Wicking Short, Vegas Gold, Medium.
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
All the colors are nice, particularly orange and silver. My wife just complimented me on the maroon shorts I'm wearing right now.

So, when I was in high school, I played football. Both of my older brothers before me played football, and we came from your average american household. Not far from our house was a mom and pop store that sold sporting goods. They mostly carried athletic clothing, and in their store they had a bunch of Dodger brand shorts for cheap, all laid out on tables. These shorts had no pockets, and were basically well-rounded for all sport activity, especially football. They also fit best underneath my football pants, since they had no pockets and were of the shimmery/dazzle kind.

My older brother and I bought enough Dodger shorts from this mom and pop store to last a full week of football playing, and after many years of tough use, they began to fray and get fuzzy. I had them for all 4 years of football, and then some. I even had my lucky pair that I wore every game day. They were gold, and in the way of Seinfeld, they became known as my golden boys. Eventually I had to retire these shorts, but they were the best of their kind in the day, and all my friends asked where I purchased them. I'm pretty sure they all went and purchased a few pairs of their own.

The following time I went to this store to buy more shorts from them, the Dodger brand was gone and they were all A4. I kind of frowned, since I have loyalty to brands/styles that are that remarkable. But, I bought myself some A4 shorts, eventually resurrecting my golden boys. These shorts are simply perfect. I have had the few pairs from the mom and pop store for years, and they are still going strong (I'd easily say I've had them 8 years, and wear them more than any other article of clothing I own). The mom and pop store went out of business, and the only reason I know this is because I went back a few years ago just to buy more shorts. These shorts get heavy rotation in my laundry, and not only do I exercise in them several times a week, I usually sleep in a pair every night (8 hours of wear right there). Eventually 5 pairs of shorts just wouldn't cut it. My laundry schedule was controlled by whether I had a clean pair of these shorts on hand. I haven't been able to find shorts like these anywhere.

Until now.

I finally found these puppies. I have been to sporting goods stores, Nike stores, you name it, just trying to find a respectable replacement for these shorts. I would never settle though. I absolutely hate the mesh shorts these days. And I hate worse the fact that all athletic shorts have pockets. I DO NOT need pockets when I run, or when I lift weights, and I hate the extra fabric sown into athletic shorts just to make a stupid pocket. Plus I sleep in these shorts, so I don't need any damn pockets annoying me at night.

Pros:

No pockets

As smooth as silk, great for sleeping in, and then wearing around the house all day

Noiseless

Not mesh, instead the most beautiful eye-catching "shimmer/dazzle"

Last way longer than the average marriage

Fits perfect

Wicking? I wouldn't know, I sweat too hard

Washes well, doesn't hold any odor

Draw string, which I've used to hold a house key or my wedding band when running or lifting

Cons:

Absolutely none

I choose mediums, and some of the colors fit "slightly" different than others, but not worth bothering about. I'm a 30" waist, slim vegan who runs, lifts weights, and sleeps in these shorts. If you know these are what you need, then you know you need to buy them now.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment