Seems like a high-quality cycling jersey and looks good. I'm 1.78 m tall and the medium fits me well. The jersey matches what you see in the image for this product listing.The reverse has another eagle, globe, and anchor, like the front.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Love my new US Marine cycling shirt, every time I wear it I receive so many compliments. Fits true to size, really enjoy. Take you and SEMPER FI!
Best Deals for US Marines - Mens Team Cycling Jersey
I've worn this a couple of times now; it does what it's supposed to do & looks great. I ordered up one size I'm an XL but don't like a tight fit so ordered 2X. It's still a bit snug for me but 3X is probably too big. I'm 6'1" and about 230. Semper Fi!
Honest reviews on US Marines - Mens Team Cycling Jersey
The jersey fit to size and the colors and design were just as bright and detailed as the photo showed. This jersey was a Father's Day gift and it was very well received by my fiancé. He wore it on a 2 day MS Bike ride and he wore it with pride!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for US Marines - Mens Team Cycling Jersey
Graphics are really sharp and clear. I would recommend this to any Marine or former Marine who is a cyclist.

No comments:
Post a Comment