I am 6'2 and 160 and the jacket fit perfect as a large. Very close to being true to size. The material is solid and the lining inside was actually warmer than I expected.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Buy it! in black color! +AAA i love it, this jacket have a nice shine, when i walk the people watch me a lot!
Best Deals for Augusta Sportswear Satin Striped Trim Baseball Jacket
Loved this Jacket. Got it for my son, had it embroidered and he loves it. My only complaint is that it is a little thin. It came within a couple of days of ordering it so there are no compaints there!
Honest reviews on Augusta Sportswear Satin Striped Trim Baseball Jacket
This item was just as I had hoped when I ordered it. It is a great product, and I would not hesitate to order again if I were to need one.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Augusta Sportswear Satin Striped Trim Baseball Jacket
My Dad has had trouble finding these jackets. He loves to wear for "around the house". Glad I was able to give to him for Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment