Saturday, July 12, 2014

DC Men's Net Lace-Up Shoe Reviews

DC Men's Net Sneaker,Black/Fluorescent Orange,16 M US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
i would definitely recommend these really satisfied with this product they can be a bit small but just order .5 bigger

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Dig the shoes! They seem a bit smaller than other dc shoes I have. Hoping they stretch out a bit

Best Deals for DC Men's Net Lace-Up Shoe

I purchased these to replace a very old pair of Van's that were purchased in 2008 and have seen some heavy use. However when I received these in from UPS. As I went to put them on with out even lacing them up I felt like I put a size 15 on. I have returned these although I loved the way they were styled. I am ordering another pair from DC but size 17.

My girlfriend who wears a size 8 we went to local mall and she ended up walking out with several DC shoes but all in size 9. I should of figured that it was like that for all sizes.

The shoe fits UK size 15 and USA size 16 I wonder if they really aren't just size 15's with the wrong label on them.

Honest reviews on DC Men's Net Lace-Up Shoe

I ordered these for my husband who is usually a size 10. But we got them and they were too small. So I returned them for a .5 size bigger and they are still too small. Let's see if the 3rd times the charm. :) So like others have said before, these are AT LEAST a .5 size smaller than usual. Order up. They look great though

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DC Men's Net Lace-Up Shoe

They are my 15th pair of DCs and I absolutely love them! Really recommend them. The colors are so great together!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment