List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $15.99
Today's Bonus: 20% Off
I play tennis and go through hats pretty fast as they adsorb sweat and quickly get funky and discolored. This cap is made of 100% cotton that has a great feel and look that has quickly become my favorite black cap. This cap is made of a thick material that makes it good for cool weather but will probably be too think to wear from late spring to early fall. I would buy this cap again.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
OK hat most hats do not fit my head well. They stand up very high and make me look like I have a tiny head. I wear 7-1/8". This one looks like it could break in OK. We'll see.Best Deals for Adidas Men's Core Performance Side Hit Relaxed Hat
The hat is made of a quality material, but seems to be a little small on the sides. For a cap that costs this much, I'd expect a little more overall. However, the cap is comfortable to wear and will likely last a long time.Honest reviews on Adidas Men's Core Performance Side Hit Relaxed Hat
I'll cut to the quick. I purchased this cap because the product description stated that it was 100% performance wicking polyester. Contrary to the product description, this is a 100% cotton cap. Unfortunately, I had been comparing so many caps that I missed busrey's comment that this was in fact a cotton cap. I'm deducting one star simply due to the fact that the product description is inaccurate (it's possible that BikeSomeWhere merely shipped the wrong cap).If I had intended to purchase a cotton Adidas Core Performance cap, I would have purchased essentially an identical cap from Fashion for Play (another storefront in Amazon) for about half the price Adidas Golf Core Performance Structured Cap.
That said, if you are looking for a cotton Adidas cap, this is a really great cap. It has a great shape, the height of the cap is perfect IMO. The quality of the cap is excellent. The cotton material is thick and durable. The preshaped brim is thick and stiff. In that regard, I would give the cap 5 stars.
Note: the cap runs a tad larger than most caps. I wear a size 7 cap, and after the back strap (buckle, not velcro as stated in the product description) is adjusted to fit my head, the back of the cap bows out, so it's not snug against the back of my head. This doesn't occur for most other caps I wear.
Summary:
● Not performance wicking polyester (minus one star)
● Great Adidas cotton cap (five stars)
● Runs slightly large
● About twice the price compared to Adidas Core Performance cotton caps at other Amazon storefronts
No comments:
Post a Comment