Saturday, July 5, 2014

Best Adidas Golf Men's Climacool Diagonal Textured Solid Polo Shirt Deals

Adidas Golf Men's Climacool Diagonal Textured Jersey Polo, Ultramarine/White, XX-Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $49.99
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

As with a lot of item descriptions on Amazon this one isn't perfect. The logo is on the sleeve not the chest.(not that that really matters.) It came with a sticker saying "relaxed fit" and this is not in the description. I wish it was. It's a small, but it fits like a medium. I'm keeping it because although it looks a little baggy, it's comfortable and I really like the Climacool polyester.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

color is great and it is comfortable in hot weather. not restrictive when swinging. I would recommend this to any one

Best Deals for Adidas Golf Men's Climacool Diagonal Textured Solid Polo Shirt

Nice fit.

Nice feel

Very comfortable. I hate shirts that are itchy, and this one wasn't.

It looks like it will hold up for a long time.

Honest reviews on Adidas Golf Men's Climacool Diagonal Textured Solid Polo Shirt

does not fit very well though worth the price I paid and not much more. You can get the Kirkland brand at Costco for $10 and it is just as good if not better

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Adidas Golf Men's Climacool Diagonal Textured Solid Polo Shirt

Great quality and design. Bought it for my husband to play golf in and he loved it. Will order more from Adidas!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment