Purchased this as a gift for my son. He loved it, it was exactly what he wanted, the quality is amazing, the size is perfect, and the color is classic.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Though the old school design is gonna need sometime to break in but quite comfortable. Fit my iPad perfectly. Nice size not too big but fit just enough.
Best Deals for Filson Men's Field Bag Medium
Xmas present for outdoorsman who loved it. Well made-usual Filson quality. Worth the price. Will last forever. Highly recommended purchase
Honest reviews on Filson Men's Field Bag Medium
as subject indicates, it's a must have for all denim lovers and try not to fill too much in or the side pocket will only give you the space to hold a pack of cigarrets, apart from that, all great!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Filson Men's Field Bag Medium
I was fully satisifed by the size, the quality and the style of this bag. I surfed the web for finding this kind of field / canvas bag for months, and that's the best I found. Now I saw more brands are having this kind of bags and I have no regret on having this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment