Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $65.00
Sale Price: $24.99
Today's Bonus: 62% Off

This is a very nice shirt and feels well made. I always wear large shirts and that is what I ordered however it is just a little big in the arms and body. I think that a medium would be too small but what can you do right?
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Looks like a xxl size, all polos that I have are Adidas L, but maybe this one was made in China with poor quality, do not know
Best Deals for Adidas Golf Men's Climacool 3-Stripes Polo Shirt
This shirt fits like a great golf shirt and is extremely comfortable and cool when playing in hot weather. I am from humid LA, and it works great. Now if it could shave off a few strokes on my game..... ;)
Honest reviews on Adidas Golf Men's Climacool 3-Stripes Polo Shirt
This shirt is perfect for those that want to wear a t-shirt at a casual restaurant, but can't. You can wear this shirt instead, feel classy, but stay comfy. :-)
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Adidas Golf Men's Climacool 3-Stripes Polo Shirt
Like the stylle, the fit, and the price. Addidas make a great product. I have already purchased several more. Love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment